SIG SAUER blemished ammunition includes minor cosmetic imperfections which result during typical manufacturing processes. These imperfections do not create functional issues; however, there may be slight performance variations from the standard spec ammunition. SIG SAUER blemished ammunition, is manufactured at the SIG SAUER ammunition facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
SIG SAUER Varmint & Predator rounds utilize yellow-tipped projectiles designed specifically for explosive expansion and unmatched accuracy. All loads feature projectiles that are light for their caliber, yielding higher muzzle velocities and flatter trajectories across all practical hunting distances. The Varmint & Predator rounds contain the same high-quality single-base extruded powders as SIG Match Grade rounds. This ensures consistent round-to-round muzzle velocities and insensitivity to temperature change. SIG Varmint & Predator rounds are produced on state-of-the-art loading equipment with electromechanical monitoring for charge weight consistency and geometric conformity.
• Devastating on-target Performance
• Loads optimized for speed for flatter down range trajectories
• Loaded to industry-leading accuracy specifications
• You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition.
• All ammunition will be shipped via ground delivery.
• Adult signature required on delivery.
• Please ensure you are purchasing and using the correct type of ammunition for your firearm.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.
|Qty Per Package
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)