SIG SAUER blemished ammunition includes minor cosmetic imperfections which result during typical manufacturing processes. These imperfections do not create functional issues, however there may be slight performance variations from the standard spec ammunition. SIG SAUER blemished ammunition, is manufactured at the SIG SAUER ammunition facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
• Consistent 1.8x diameter expansion
• Minimum velocity variation
• Lead-free projectile
• AR-style rifle feeding
This 150 gr .308WIN features a muzzle velocity of 2,900 fps and a muzzle energy of 2,801 ft-lbs. It is an excellent choice for mid-sized game such as deer, antelope, hogs, and predators.
• You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition.
• All ammunition will be shipped via ground delivery.
• Adult signature required on delivery.
• Please ensure you are purchasing and using the correct type of ammunition for your firearm.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.
|Qty Per Package
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)