The KILO1600™ is one of the most advanced, and versatile rangefinders on the market. Featuring a transparent red OLED display, and powered by the industries fastest, digital signal processing engine. It’s streamlined user interface provides a no hassle, out of the box experience at an extremely reasonable price.
– 6×22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
– Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
– HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
– Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
– Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
– Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
– Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
– Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.